Sunday, September 14, 2014

My world.

Be prepared for the cheesiest of cheesy. I am feeling all kinds of love and emotions and I am gonna let them out here. 

I've said it multiple times, and written countless blogs about it. But my love for Candice, and our life is something that is unexplainable and something that is so amazing to me. 

My whole life I wanted to be loved. Especially for who I am. As is. And I never found that until Candice. I always had to prove myself, change myself, perfect myself, be someone I'm not. 

I spent 4 years alone before I met Candice, and those years taught me a lot- but not nearly as much as I have learned in my 7 years with her. 

She not only loved me for me, but she inspired me. She made me want to grow, to be a better person, to challenge myself. The type of love you see in romantic comedies. The dream that we as woman as conditioned to search for- I found in her. 

Our life has always been different. It has never fit the norm, but it's always been amazing. People have not always understood us, and in some ways I'm sure they still don't. But we have always understood each other, and that was all that mattered. 

She is strong when I am weak. She recognizes things in me before I do. When I went to treatment for my eating disorder- it was because she did the research, she found a place for me to go. She pushed me to get better, in the most kind and compassionate way possible. It didn't matter how much it was gonna cost or how much work it would be. She knew I had to do it. I would have never made that decision on my own. And she knew that. I am awful at making decisions, especially when they involve me taking care of myself. She makes me want to take care of myself. 

Candice not only sees all the good in me, she sees all the bad too. But she still loves me. And not in spite of my flaws, but because I am flawed. And I love her the same way. 

Cheesy enough yet? 😉

I could go on and on and on, in fact I probably will write a million more blogs about her and how much I love her. But none of them will do it justice. 

I wake up everyday more in love with her than the day before. Everything I do is for her, and because of my love for her and our relationship. She is my reason, my world.

We've had the hardest year of life this past year. A year that could have torn us apart, but it didn't. We refuse to be beaten. This year has been beyond anything I was prepared for, but it has also brought Candice and I closer. 

I am rambling, but I don't care. The point is- I love her, and everyday she makes me feel like the luckiest girl in the world. I hope everyone can find a love like ours. 

No comments:

Post a Comment