Monday, September 1, 2014

Fun night with my girl

Last night was simply amazing. 

Candice has been asking to buy some cute lingerie and have a fun photoshoot and I was all for that idea. 

She found some beautiful lingerie, and we planned to somewhat recreate a photoshoot that Bailey Jay had done. 

Unfortunately I got real sick, and Candice had to work- so the photoshoot got delayed, until last night. 

I wanted the night to be about her, she deserves it. I told her that I would be her photographer and would do her makeup. Helping her feel beautiful is one of my favorite things in the world. 

Touching her face while putting her makeup on, gives me this feeling I can't explain. Seeing her smile when she looks in the mirror- melts my heart. Because she is happy. The most true happiness I've ever seen from her. 

The photos turned out amazing. (She was nervous- I knew they would be perfect) and the night was all around amazing. After drinks, photos and lots of laughter, we ate some dinner and watched a movie. 

When we went to bed, I laid there and looked at her, beautiful, peaceful, happy. I had wonderful dreams about her and our life together. 

Last night was a great reminder of why we are together- and why we work so well together. Our love is something unexplainable. Natural. Everything just makes sense when we are together. 

I can't wait for our next photoshoot- I want to take pictures of her all the time. Show her how beautiful she is. 




1 comment:

  1. Candice is beautiful. She's also very fortunate to have you in her life. Best wishes to both of you.

    ReplyDelete