Friday, September 19, 2014

I've always known...

Maybe saying I've always known is a bit of an overstatement, but ever since Candice started blogging- I've had a feeling she would transition. 

Since she began writing down her unfiltered thoughts- I've known. I've always had a feeling. 

Whenever Candice is dressed she is comfortable, at ease. You can see the tension release as she puts on her makeup and gets dressed. You can see her true beauty shine through. She is happy. 

I've asked her multiple times over the year, and she has always said no. Until recently. Her honesty lately is refreshing. Seeing her come into her own is truly beautiful. 

She still says that she is unsure, but I know the answer. And I am beyond ok with it. I fell in love with who she is, not what she looks like. I fell in love with how she makes me feel. And that will never change. She is hands down the most beautiful, real person I have ever met... And I get to call her my wife. I'm beyond lucky. 

This next chapter will be an interesting one. It will be filled with change, growing, beauty and even some heartache. I will grieve the loss of Camerin, but rejoice in the birth of Candice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment